CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keep on Coming


We just got in a large order of plus size clothing. A lot of Christopher Banks, some Coldwater Creek and lots of spring colors to choose from.

We are selling right up to the last moment. To tell you the truth, I'm hoping for a miracle and we won't have to go anywhere. As it gets closer, it appears less likely, but please don't forget about me because I fully intend to give it another go when our economy gets better and the bridge is up and running.

There is still a lot to choose from and soon all of the fixtures and racks will be selling as well. So, if you have seen something that you wanted but it wasn't for sale, ask again! Because I plan to open another consignment shop at a later date, everything won't be on sale, but a good portion of it will be.

Thanks to all my faithful customers...you have been terrific and patient and no one appreciates your business more than I.

0 comments: