CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Leap Frog Clothing And Consignment Comes to Black Diamond!


When I told my friends I wanted to open a consignment store, they were supportive, but I am sure they thought I was a little crazy. I began grabbing everything I could find that would make my vision of the store become a reality and threw it in the back of this U-Haul and asked my 60-ish year-old retired friend to kindly work her butt off for me so that I can make this a successful business. She happily pitched in and is still helping me get it off the ground.

Leap Frog Clothing and Consignment is simply an honest establishment that offers an option to those of us who buy clothes and either rarely wear them or never wear them and would like to recoup some of the money we spent on them. Although that is the bottom line for consignment.....turn your items over and split the profit with the owner.......it can be so much more than that. It is a meeting place. A network of those in the community who for one reason or another need a resource for selling and buying clothing and accessories without spending a fortune.

My philosophy is to keep my prices simple. Split the profit with my customer fairly and offer a warm and inviting atmosphere with just enough uniqueness (if that's a word) to give us all something to talk about.
In the blogs to come you will find up-to-date information on what hot new items are coming into the store, labels and specialty items, sale items and general information about the business and how we can help you find what you need and/or want!
If you have any questions, you can reach me at (206) 372-0070
Store Hours:
Closed Monday
Tuesday through Friday: 10am to 7pm
Saturday: 11am to 5pm
Sunday: 12noon to 4pm (temporarily)




0 comments: